Apr 27, 2009

Insomniac

You'd think I'd be tired enough to just lay down and crash, but nooooooooo. Here it is, after midnight, and I'm wide awake. So I'll just list the things on my brain, and then maybe I can rest.

1. If I sleep, I'll miss out on all this quiet time. Morning will come faster, and I'll have to do the daily battle of getting the kids out the door for school, which involves a lot of screaming, yelling, fighting, and sometimes crying. W will be mean to M, and M will scream, and W will yell, and M will cry. Then I will yell, and on and on. It's the roughest 40 minutes of my day, and I haven't yet figured out how to fix it.

2. M lost her CD case. She is completely devastated about it. I'm hoping I'll find it in the car or in her room tomorrow while she's at school.

3. I have to clean M's room tomorrow.

4. I have to clean the car tomorrow.

5. I wanted to do some sewing today, but it didn't happen. I sat down to do it tonight, but the sizing on the patterns confuses me, because I wear a size 12, but according to my measurements, I should cut the pattern out on a size 16. WTF??? So I just didn't.

6. I need a staple gun. For upholstery work. More on that later.

7. I need to shampoo carpets. Not because I want to, but because the hideous carpet in this house is driving me C R A Z Y! Maybe I'll pay someone else to do it.

8. I need a job. Not because I want it, but because unfortunately, money makes the world go round, and I have none.

9. My A/C in my car is broke. And since apparently we're gonna skip right over Spring, and jump right into Summer, this is a problem. Especially when you consider that I just paid $1100 last June to have it fixed. Grrrrrrrr....

Ok, that's not all of it, but hopefully that's enough off my head to let me sleep. Because now I really am tired.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment